- Improve your social and search engine optimization: Determine and prioritize topic and keywords that matter to your Tribes. It takes account of key stakeholder concerns and of their potential impact on the business. The resulting matrix allows you to determine which topics should be covered in priority in your corporate social responsibility or sustainability communications.
- Traditional sources do not give the complete picture on materiality: Traditional techniques like panels, focus groups, interviews, feedback forms are valuable but only provide limited insight into stakeholder expectation:
- The number of stakeholders participating is generally small
- They only reflect the exchanges between the organization and its stakeholders, but not the conversations among stakeholders
- The data collection process takes place once a year or every other year, not on an ongoing basis.